Friday, October 26, 2012

Roynn no longer come back together as a pair


It has been a year or so now, since my last post in this blog.

Me and Roy, both left the relationship in year 2011. It was so much pain then, for both of us.
Eventually, we never came back as a pair anymore like how we used to and how the people around me hope for.

It was over.

Nothing can salvage that relationship anymore.

Roy made it official on the 12 Aug 2011 via text message.

And if you may ask, if I think about him? 
I do. Every minute of it.
I seldom post here anymore.
I was just too painful.
And so I decided to have my physical diary that from time to time I will jote down my feelings and thoughts.
Hoping when that day comes and eventually I cannot handle it anymore, I will just pass that diary of mine, to him.

If only he knew what I truly feel.

But I guess, he no longer have the same feelings as I do.

There is just so much I can do.

Why I eventually left and stop fighting for the love I have?

I don't know. I have no answers.

Perhaps one day ..

I will know why ..


0 comments: