Thursday, October 20, 2011

My feet moved, my heart stays.

It has been a very painful journey for me and us.

It ended drastically.
To you, it wasnt my choice initially. I guess both of us have enough.
I've seen the worst in you. Although you may not even see this anymore, I just keep this as our memory sake.
Next week, Wednesday. Marks our fifth.
Somehow, it all ended way before that day.\
Thanks for making me hate you even more.
I promise to go as far as I can.
Far from you.
Yeah, you don't have to remember me anymore.
I never existed. You can tell the whole world what happened.
The truth lies between you and me.
I don't need anybody to know.
Yes, I wanted the break up because I felt neglected. Not only that, you tarnished my reputation as your girlfriend. All this while, I've been trying my very best to prove to people you're the good guy. I defeated. I admit. But I never regret.
Thanks for teaching me valuable lessons in my life.

Muhd Azroy,
Deep down, I still found you..
The guy whom I felt in love for his humble thoughts.
The guy who love recording my voice play over and over again.
The guy who is willing to share one plate of long john rice with me.
The guy who is willing to listen to me and hold me tight when I cry.
List goes on.
I still fall in love with the memories.
Its not easy.
Memories are memories.
I ll cherish them.
Thank you.



If you see me walking with someone else,
It's not because i want to..
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me.
If you see me smile,
It's not because i forgot you...
It's because i got tired of crying for you.
If you see me living again,
It's not because i've moved on...
It's because i hate the fact you can live without me
So if I fall in love with someone else,
It's not because i want to...
It's because you weren't there to catch me


May you be blessed with all the happiness with your new found love.

It is painful to say Goodbye to someone I don't want to let go.

Just because I let you go, doesn't mean I wanted to.

Love,
Rynn 

0 comments: