Sunday, September 12, 2010

PART I

First of all, I wanna reach out to my best friend, Nur Shidah.
Have a safe flight alright dear.
Study hard.
Come back soon!!

I guess by now, she's already at Netherlands.
Gosh!!! And she's going to PARIS for awhile.
Part of her journey.
AKU NAK WALLET LV please .. =)

One of the greatest friend I have.

My first day raya was okay.
I didn't buy any clothes or shoes for this festive.
I can't be bothered.
And so the rest of my siblings came to my house.

Me and my nephew, Haziq.


When I'm bored, this is what I do.

Ok, enough?
Hehe..

And this the rest of my nephew played the twister.


I hope it is still not to late for me to wish all my fellow Muslim friends,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI.
I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness for all my wrongdoings, be it verbally or my actions which in any ways may hurt you.
God Bless You.
Insyallah.
Amiinn..

0 comments: